We are regularly told that we are what we eat. So does it mean that if you are dreaming of getting a rounder butt you must consume coconuts? Well not exactly.
To get your buttocks in shape, eating the right food is just as important as physical training.
The following tips will help you to sculpt your bubble butt, which has always been the object of your dreams. You will get to know what to eat and which exercises to do to get a fuller and rounder butt.
What You Need To Get A Rounder Butt
It would be so simple to eat a magic pill and lose weight in a week. Unfortunately, nothing is that easy in this world. Making your buttocks bigger without exercise is just not possible.
However, there is good news. Everybody can do it with just a bit of enthusiasm and motivation.
To achieve your goal you have to follow two main principles:
- Do a glute strengthening workout every day.
- Eat healthily.
Remember, without training, you will not see the desired result. Quite the opposite, you can even put on some weight. So let’s see what a glute strengthening workout should look like.
Glute Strengthening Workout
Your workout routine should include such exercises as squats, glute bridges and lunges. These 3 exercises are a must for any glute activating workout.
Do each exercise for one minute, without rest in between them. After you finish one set (that’s 3 minutes), rest for 30 seconds and then run in place for 3 minutes. Again, rest for 30 seconds and repeat. Do at least 3 sets every day.
Here are the best 3 exercises to build a firmer, fuller and rounder butt:
How to do squats:
- To do squats you need to position your feet at hip width. Look straight in front of you and do not move your head up or down. Your arms should be held parallel to the ground. Keep your back straight.
- Start moving your hips back and only afterward begin to bend your knees. It’s important to preserve the position of your knees. They must stay in line with your feet.
- Sit down so that your hip joint is lower in comparison to your knees.
- Then stand up, and try to squeeze your glutes at the same time.
How to do lunges:
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Then take one big step forward, heel first, and slowly lower your body bending both knees.
- Remember to keep your back and upper body straight and don’t bend your knees farther than 90 degrees. It’s essential for the health of your joints.
- After that, repeat with the other leg in front.
3. Glute Bridges
How to do glute bridge:
- To perform the glute bridge you need to lie on your back. Place your arms at your sides and bend your knees. Your feet should be positioned around shoulder width.
- Press your heels into the ground, lift your hips off the floor and squeeze your butt while keeping your back straight. Exhale and hold this position for a few seconds.
- Breathe in and slowly go back to the starting position.
If you get bored doing these 3 exercises or some of them are just too easy for you, there are other glute exercises to keep in mind. So you can pick other butt exercises but maintain the same workout structure.
Some other great exercise options to make your butt bigger would be:
4. Donkey Kicks
6. Fire Hydrants
7. Plank With Leg Lifts
8. Squat Pulses
The Right Diet For A Round Butt
After hard exercise your buttocks are in the repair cycle, and it is essential to choose the right amount and, especially, type of food to make sure that your butt will grow bigger, rounder and firmer.
There are several simple rules you should keep in mind:
- Excess of anything is bad!
- In case you are one of those people who want to increase their weight you should eat more. If you want to increase just one part of your body (such as your buttocks), you have to eat food in normal amounts.
- Do not consume too much protein or carbohydrates! It can potentially lead to health problems.
- You should eat at least one piece of fruit per day, although the daily recommendation is between 3 and 5 pieces. Fruits’ fiber will keep you full and not hungry, and at the same time, they are low in calories.
Now let’s see what foods will help you to build a rounder butt:
Why do we need proteins? They are like bricks which form our life. Every cell in our body has protein inside.
We must have it in our diet! As thanks to it, our body will be able to repair body cells and construct new ones.
It might be surprising, but not all proteins are beneficial. For example, proteins from fat, red meat, some dairy products and egg yolk can lead to raising of cholesterol in your blood.
Some natural sources of good protein are tuna, egg whites, turkey, chicken, tilapia, legumes, cottage cheese, beans, soya, seafood, and any fish (but not fried).
There is another underwater stone here. You may have probably heard that if you want to lose weight you have to exclude carbohydrates from your diet.
That’s not always true, because there are two types of carbohydrates. And this statement refers only to refined processed carbs such as: pastries, sugar sweetened drinks, white bread, white pasta, and so on.
While the other group, whole unprocessed carbs, are not only OK to eat, but useful as well. The carbohydrates which help you to maintain a good musculature are quinoa, brown rice, oats, whole grain cereal, sweet potato, and couscous.
So just swap white bread and pasta for whole-wheat or whole-grain alternatives, sweets for bananas, and soft drinks for fresh juice.
Fat is as necessary to our body as proteins and carbohydrates. In fact, a man can’t live without consuming fats.
They give us important fatty acids, our skin stays soft thanks to them, and they provide us with energy and vitamins. But once again, there are good and bad fats.
Bad fats are:
- Trans fats (or unsaturated fats) found at fried foods or commercially baked pastries, snack foods (for example chips or crackers), or margarine.
- Saturated fats found in red meat, chicken skin, full fat dairy products, ice cream, butter, lard and such oils as palm or coconut.
These fats negatively influence your weight, evoke risk of heart disease and increase cholesterol level.
However, good fats provide health benefits: lower the cholesterol level and reduce your risk of heart disease. They also help you to sculpt the body of your dreams and lose weight.
The best source of healthy fats are:
- Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, tofu, walnuts, flaxseed, and canola or flaxseed oils.
- Heart healthy fats known as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found in peanut butter, avocado, nuts and seeds, and extra virgin olive oil.
They are full of fibers, vitamins and minerals. Obviously, they are beneficial for our health. But what is more? They are low in calories and fat – a perfect product to get rid of hunger and simultaneously lose weight.
Focus on vegetables rich in antioxidants such as broccoli, spinach, kale, and any green vegetables. You can eat as much as you wish!
Now you have all the knowledge you need to build a firmer, rounder butt. So go ahead and put it into practice: work your buttocks hard every day and eat healthy. That’s it! Have fun!